Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-09 Dodgers (Greinke) at Brewers (Fiers), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-1; Fiers 8.0 IP, 3 hits]

TooLiveBrew
Braun...get hot please...your friend...stoutdude.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c0/c014c078f460d9b3c3a50ca52ae486afe037ab50dd54d4fe808b0feca65c05f4.jpg

You don't want him to get scorching hot just quite yet. Save that for September and October. When the lights shine the brightest, Braun will be there for this team. Believe that!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun...get hot please...your friend...stoutdude.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c0/c014c078f460d9b3c3a50ca52ae486afe037ab50dd54d4fe808b0feca65c05f4.jpg

You don't want him to get scorching hot just quite yet. Save that for September and October. When the lights shine the brightest, Braun will be there for this team. Believe that!

This.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Good evening, everybody. Some real encouraging things this inning.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I think Braun's seeing the ball pretty well right now. I think he's just gotten unlucky by hitting the ball right at people. Brian just said on the broadcast that's what happened on the last road trip.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

It would be pretty big if we can hold this lead and win the game. No matter what we do against Kershaw tomorrow, we'd win the three game series.

It would especially be big considering how successful Greinke has been at Miller Park in his career.

Home team probably has broadcasting rights? Thats just my uneducated guess though

There is a dispute over dodger TV rights making Dodger games limited even in the LA market. Most people in the LA market can't even watch the dodgers. Only people with Time Warner can get the new Sports Net LA and it's not even the primary cable company in LA and is not even available in parts of Southern California.

It would be pretty big if we can hold this lead and win the game. No matter what we do against Kershaw tomorrow, we'd win the three game series.

It would especially be big considering how successful Greinke has been at Miller Park in his career.

Plus winning today is setting up for a shot at a sweep against a very good team, maybe the best team in the National League. Their manager already mentioned how good he thinks we are and mentioned a possible sweep in his pre game quotes so it's already in the back of his mind. Statement time for the Brewers. We don't need no stinkin $250 million payroll!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yeah, pretty dead in here tonight. I guess people can't post, watch the Brewers and watch the Packers at the same time!

I'm here, but am mowing and moving a bunch of stuff. Plus, the in-game chats only seem to get a lot of traffic when things are going poorly. More people want to come and vent.

Home team probably has broadcasting rights? Thats just my uneducated guess though

I actually had a typo and meant why is it always the other team's broadcast and not the Brewers. I corrected it.

There is a dispute over dodger TV rights making Dodger games limited even in the LA market. Most people in the LA market can't even watch the dodgers. Only people with Time Warner can get the new Sports Net LA and it's not even the primary cable company in LA and is not even available in parts of Southern California.

Wow, did not know this. That is completely insane.

I shouldn't say this, but I will... boy would it be nice if Fiers just finished this thing. A bullpen saver would be huge out of your call up pitcher.

All I know is Miller Park is electric this time of year when the Brewers are in a pennant race. I know other parks are as well but there is just something about Wisconsin fans.

Nice to see what looks close to a sellout opposite a Packers game tonight...

The Packers started pre-season games already, I hadn't noticed...(not in blue)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brian Wilson looks like a complete tool... When you are good, you can pull that stupid stuff off, but when you are bad, you just look stupid and sad.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

All I know is Miller Park is electric this time of year when the Brewers are in a pennant race. I know other parks are as well but there is just something about Wisconsin fans.

I went to all of the NLDS games in 2011. The atmosphere here in Phoenix vs Milwaukee was night and day. It gave me goosebumps how loud and into it everyone was at Miller Park.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Couldn't have asked for a better start from Fiers. If he can pitch as well as any of the other starters you've got to give consideration to keeping the rotation intact through the off days coming up and getting the other pitchers the extra day or two of rest.

I went to all of the NLDS games in 2011. The atmosphere here in Phoenix vs Milwaukee was night and day. It gave me goosebumps how loud and into it everyone was at Miller Park.

Lucky guy. Even though I am in New Mexico now, if they somehow get to the world series, I'm going. There is no question about that.

Gomez might've been out but the camera angle might not allow it to be seen.

Lucky guy. Even though I am in New Mexico now, if they somehow get to the world series, I'm going. There is no question about that.

My credit card limit just got upped again....maybe my credit card company is anticipating me using it alot soon :)

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Archived