Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-09 Dodgers (Greinke) at Brewers (Fiers), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-1; Fiers 8.0 IP, 3 hits]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Orioles are really good. Not sure what it says about the Cards, but it's nice to see their new pitching get knocked around.

This is true, but I think if they keep masterson and lackey in their rotation for the rest of the season it won't end well for them.

He had a rough start today, but Lackey is a pretty solid arm. I don't see how he would be a negative moving forward.

Masterson is a far bigger unknown this year with the injuries, so that I could see.

Yeah, pretty dead in here tonight. I guess people can't post, watch the Brewers and watch the Packers at the same time!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I am now living in Albuquerque, NM so I don't get the live game feed for this pre season game. I wasn't going to drop $20 for the pre season pass online. I feel as though my NFL package should already include that.

Fiers throwing the ball very well tonight. Makes me think he could be our #5 next season if needed (Garza, Lohse, Peralta, Nelson, Fiers with letting Gallardo walk instead of paying him $15 mil.)

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I am now living in Albuquerque, NM so I don't get the live game feed for this pre season game. I wasn't going to drop $20 for the pre season pass online. I feel as though my NFL package should already include that.

Fiers throwing the ball very well tonight. Makes me think he could be our #5 next season if needed (Garza, Lohse, Peralta, Nelson, Fiers with letting Gallardo walk instead of paying him $15 mil.)

Eh, we'll see how this season goes. He seems to be hot and cold. Let's hope hot fiers last a while. I do agree with getting assets back for Yo in the offseason though.

I'll give some credit to Dee Gordon there. You often see players calling for the replay after getting called out on a close play, but he immediately jogged back to the dugout and waved off Mattingly because he knew he was out.

Eh, we'll see how this season goes. He seems to be hot and cold. Let's hope hot fiers last a while. I do agree with getting assets back for Yo in the offseason though.

I don't think we could, can we? I thought this is his last year and we have a $15 mil option if we want to pick it up or not.

Archived