Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-06 Giants (Vogelsong) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-4]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice throw, Maldy!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Great baserunning rickie.

That's a common play when runners are on first and 3rd. I wouldn't blame anyone but Braun for swinging.

The only thing I'd blame Rickie for is hesitating - either take off or stay.

That's what I was referencing. He needed to GO if he was going.

Great baserunning rickie.

That's a common play when runners are on first and 3rd. I wouldn't blame anyone but Braun for swinging.

Except his first move was back to 3rd

I did not see that. Typically its a go off the bat type of situation.

Hey Gibson, if you want to go home, you could call some strikes, you know?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Matt Kemp suddenly on fire for the Dodgers, now with 6 home runs in his last ten games. Yet he has a negative 0.5 WAR for the season.

Sigh. What a dumpster fire.

Really the key batter was Panik and RR botched the matchup.

Just another day at the office for RRR...

Don't worry though, his job couldn't be any safer.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived