Brewer Fanatic

Introducing the Sports Hate Map

Trying to figure out why the Dakotas hate the Vikings. Is it because the Vikings claim the states as a market and so good NFL games get blacked out

I noticed that too. Also trying to figure out why Arizona and New Mexico hate Pittsburgh.

Trying to figure out why the Dakotas hate the Vikings. Is it because the Vikings claim the states as a market and so good NFL games get blacked out?

Probobly a small sample size. Not many people live in the Dakotas.

Trying to figure out why the Dakotas hate the Vikings. Is it because the Vikings claim the states as a market and so good NFL games get blacked out

I noticed that too. Also trying to figure out why Arizona and New Mexico hate Pittsburgh.

Everyone should hate the Steelers and their fans.

The Dakotas fandom is pretty evenly split between Packers and Vikings, with the Packers recent success they must be edging them out by a bit. The Packers are like the Cardinals of football with the fanbase spread over a huge area and a wholesome image. If I wasn't born here I'd probably hate them just as much.

Arizona hates Pittsburgh because they lost to them in their only super bowl appearance

advocates for the devil

Wow Missouri hates the Red Sox more than the Cubs (or the Brewers for that matter). I guess if you can't beat them hate them. Also shows how pathetic the Cubs have been lately. I have to imagine 5 or 6 years ago both Wisconsin and Missouri would have chosen the Cubs as #1.

It's also kind of funny that other than Australia the entire world hates the Yankees.

I've met lots of Dakotans here in Arizona, and they are all Packers fans. Not sure if it's because they love the Packers, or because they hate Minnesotans. But I've found that very interesting

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Gone to a few Cardinals message boards. It's funny.....they really think the only reason people "hate" the Cardinals is because they're "good". It doesn't have anything to do with the "Cardinal Way" crap.......the "We play the Right Way" culture that Tony LaRussa has instilled in the team. No, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with that stuff at all.

Archived