Brewer Fanatic

2014-08-02 Brewers (Lohse) at Cardinals (Masterson), 6:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-7]

TooLiveBrew
This loss is on RRR for leaving in Lohse while he gives up 9 runs in 4 innings. Not sure what Estrada is there for

No, it's on Lohse. Yeah he was in there longer than he should have been but he just didn't have it today. Luckily for us, those days have been few this year.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This loss is on RRR for leaving in Lohse while he gives up 9 runs in 4 innings. Not sure what Estrada is there for

No, it's on Lohse. Yeah he was in there longer than he should have been but he just didn't have it today. Luckily for us, those days have been few this year.

No, it's on Roenicke. It's his job to recognize the problem and make an adjustment. I know that he is supposedly a good manager of the clubhouse and his players feel comfortable playing for him but as a stratagist he is sorely lacking.

No, it's on Roenicke. It's his job to recognize the problem and make an adjustment. I know that he is supposedly a good manager of the clubhouse and his players feel comfortable playing for him but as a stratagist he is sorely lacking.

I expect more from the Brewers ace against the worst hitting team in the NL.

True :) ... But you would hope your manager could see he didn't have it a little sooner

I have a special feeling we will win this game due to Lohse.

Your feelings suck.

Ya, he's also the same guy that said we'd be making some huge upgrades before the trade deadline.

viewtopic.php?p=903054#p903054

I'm not worried at all. You are correct DM will be thinking WS at the trade deadline. Look for huge upgrades.

:laughing

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Tough loss last night...I can't totally jump on the anti-Roenicke bandwagon that developed last night, but I do think Lohse was left out there too long. Why not use Estrada in a situation like that where your starter clearly doesn't "have it" on a given night?

Hopefully the Crew rallies back and gets a win today. A series win at St. Louis would be huge right now.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived