Brewer Fanatic

Brewers acquire OF Gerardo Parra from Arizona; prospects Mitch Haniger and Anthony Banda to D-backs

yoyomayoma
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just a reminder that you can never have enough pitching prospects. Boy.... Eveland, Banda, Inman, Braddock, Odorizzi, Sarfate, etc were all crowd favorites. Only one ever did anything.

Admit I loved Braddock as a back end reliever. To be fair, he showed promise. I never understood what happened with him. Fell off a cliff.

just a reminder that you can never have enough pitching prospects. Boy.... Eveland, Banda, Inman, Braddock, Odorizzi, Sarfate, etc were all crowd favorites. Only one ever did anything.

Admit I loved Braddock as a back end reliever. To be fair, he showed promise. I never understood what happened with him. Fell off a cliff.

He had some anxiety and emotional issues. The last I had heard on here, he was sadly broke and living out of his car.

He's exactly the kind of guy that I point to when people ask why people like Freddy Peralta would lock in a lower team friendly deal that sets himself up for life rather than go for the big money. Zack Braddock is why.

Archived