Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-30 Brewers (Gallardo) at Rays (Price) 11:10 AM CDT [Brewers win, 5-0; 4 RBI day for Maldy]

hawing
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Masterson to the Cardinals per Joe and Daryl. He's pretty good (FIP of 4ish), but I don't fear that Cardinals offense. I don't think one starter will put them over the top unless the Brewers sink themselves.

Gomez doesn't have a hit since last Saturday. 17 straight AB's. Need to get GoGo going again.

And Braun following it up with his 16th straight AB without a hit. (Atleast he has 1 walk since last Saturday)

Gomez doesn't have a hit since last Saturday. 17 straight AB's. Need to get GoGo going again.

And Braun following it up with his 16th straight AB without a hit. (Atleast he has 1 walk since last Saturday)

Luc isn't much better. This would be a big win without the three of them hitting

Is now the time to move Gallardo in a deal? I get that we are in a penenat race but this is as good as it gets with him. Trade while stock is high.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Is now the time to move Gallardo in a deal? I get that we are in a penenat race but this is as good as it gets with him. Trade while stock is high.

There's absolutely nothing in the way Melvin or MA have operated that would indicate they will be sellers when they are in a playoff race. There is 0% chance they'll be listening to trade offers for Yo right now.

There's absolutely nothing in the way Melvin or MA have operated that would indicate they will be sellers when they are in a playoff race. There is 0% chance they'll be listening to trade offers for Yo right now.

I was thinking more so instead of including Nelson, it's Gallardo who gets us lets say Price. We get an ace, we keep our one pitcher that is young(er) and who we control for awhile. I love Gallardo, wish he was a Brewer for life but it's not realistic I don't think.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I was thinking more so instead of including Nelson, it's Gallardo who gets us lets say Price. We get an ace, we keep our one pitcher that is young(er) and who we control for awhile. I love Gallardo, wish he was a Brewer for life but it's not realistic I don't think.

If you are able to talk the Rays into sending us 1.5 years of Price for 1.5 years of Yo, that would be awesome. Good luck to you.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Well, then let me say this. Why would the Rays want Gallardo? That's completely outside THEIR m.o.

Archived