Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-30 Brewers (Gallardo) at Rays (Price) 11:10 AM CDT [Brewers win, 5-0; 4 RBI day for Maldy]

hawing

1. CF Carlos Gómez
  2. 1B Jonathan Lucroy
  3. RF Ryan Braun
  4. DH Aramis Ramírez
  5. 2B Rickie Weeks
  6. LF Khris Davis
  7. 3B Mark Reynolds
  8. C Martin Maldonado
  9. SS Jean Segura
  10. RHP Yovani Gallardo

1. CF Desmond Jennings
  2. DH Ben Zobrist
  3. LF Matt Joyce
  4. 3B Evan Longoria
  5. 1B James Loney
  6. 2B Logan Forsythe
  7. SS Yunel Escobar
  8. C Jose Molina
  9. RF Kevin Kiermaier
  10. LHP David Price

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was hoping for Herrera, Schafer, and Overbay. Putting the split squad out against aces is this team's surefire way of breaking out offensively.

Not that we will probably do anything anyway, but I would seriously question Roenicke's sanity if he went with that murderers row of lefties against a power lefty (Herrera may be a switch hitter I believe)

Anyone else think the strike zone has been huge on the outside corner and crazy tight on the inside? Camera angle seems to be straight on, so don't think it's an illusion.

Gameday agree's with you - except on that strike 3 call on Davis. Gameday shows a tick inside.

10am game as I am in Albuquerque. Kinda weird but I just want a dang win
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived