Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-29 Brewers (Garza) at Rays (Cobb), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-1]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This month has been absolutely the worst. No fun. Hoping for a good August or September won't even matter.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Why isn't Duke our 8th inning man one might ask RRR tonight

They never press RRR in the post game interviews, NEVER!

It is disgusting how the reporters just let him off the hook on a regular basis. I'm sure if they pressed him, they wouldn't be invited back in the future though.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If only this team took pitches, worked the count, walked a bit, and didn't swing as hard as they could at every pitch....maybe they would stand a chance. There is absolutely no way this hitting approach will work IF they find a way to the playoffs.

Again, I should be happy for the season, but I just can't stand watching this team. I still do because I'm a fan, but they drive me nuts nightly.

Ive been patient all season, but im slowly creeping towards the done club. Our starting pitching for the most part has been some of the best in the NL, but our offense is absolutely atrocious. Lucroy is the only one who has been mostly consistent and not trying to hit a 16 run home run at every at bat. Gomez might be MVP caliber at defense but he looks like an absolute putz at the plate. If they squeak into the playoffs they will likely get swept. Im tired of the starting pitching talk too, a pitcher shouldn't even be anywhere near the radar right now, its painfully obvious they need a bat or 3. Ok rant over.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

Too bad we weren't going into September because we need some call ups to give basically our entire roster a day off.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Why isn't Duke our 8th inning man one might ask RRR tonight

They never press RRR in the post game interviews, NEVER!

It is disgusting how the reporters just let him off the hook on a regular basis. I'm sure if they pressed him, they wouldn't be invited back in the future though.

Well yeah, and the Milwaukee sports media is comprised of dolts and limp noodles. Like we'd see anybody from WSSP ever ask a tough question.

Archived