Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-29 Brewers (Garza) at Rays (Cobb), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-1]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on sac bunts... going to say something like "turning crooked numbers into single tallies since 1846"...

but at this point, can you blame Ron?

It looked like Reynolds was bunting for a hit there.. which leads me to believe it wasn't called from the dugout. I could be wrong, tho.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
on sac bunts... going to say something like "turning crooked numbers into single tallies since 1846"...

but at this point, can you blame Ron?

It looked like Reynolds was bunting for a hit there.. which leads me to believe it wasn't called from the dugout. I could be wrong, tho.

Hard to bunt for a hit on that astroturf that looks like it was bought at Menards.

The Rays announcers are just relentlessly ripping the Brewers offensive approach the last 2 nights. Saying they have talent but their offensive approach will get eaten alive against really good pitching.

Nine runs in the last five games. Ugly. Come on offense, wake up please.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

The Rays announcers are just relentlessly ripping the Brewers offensive approach the last 2 nights. Saying they have talent but their offensive approach will get eaten alive against really good pitching.

Hard to disagree with the bolded.

Hard to disagree with the bolded.

Living in Florida, and usually watching mlb.tv but being forced to watch sun sports, these guys are really annoying.

Archived