Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-26 Mets (Niese) at Brewers (Peralta), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

1992casey

Hey Jan, I need something that can get me up to the mountains, for my hangliding....blah blah blah

Oh, and Sophia is looking good tonight!! She has grown on me, and does a pretty good job compared to all the other garbage we have reporting.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

...and THAT is why you don't take Reynolds out of the game in the 9th, down by a run, and put in Logan Schafer.

I would like to challenge someone to find a similar example where a team pulled their biggest power hitter BACK as the winning run to bunt all the way in a walkoff situation in the 9th.

...and THAT is why you don't take Reynolds out of the game in the 9th, down by a run, and put in Logan Schafer.

I would like to challenge someone to find a similar example where a team pulled their biggest power hitter BACK as the winning run to bunt all the way in a walkoff situation in the 9th.

I'm sure that if you go back through the last couple of year of Kansas City baseball you can find an example.

You may have even seen it with RRR once or twice in the past, I can't say for positive this was the only time he did this. Doubtful he did this in the past, but with this guy, it is entirely a possibility.

I doubt Yost or any other manager has done it, but you never know...

Just such a stupid, boneheaded, un-necessary move.

Crazy, a lefty on the mound and Duda strikes out.

Such a lucky coincidence that he was due up in the 8th inning since our 8th inning guy happens to be a lefty. Just nothing to be done when it's the 9th where your closer must pitch according to the Book of Baseball Management (with special forward by Ron Roenicke). :laughing

One of my friends is friends with Rickie, im going to have her send him a chinstrap for his birthday. Lol

Or maybe a gift certificate to SuperCuts?

Archived