Brewer Fanatic

One more reason to hate the Cardinals

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
They are working to sign AJ Pierzynski.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Pierzynski stunk it up with Boston this year.

So, common sense sense says that would continue. But, nah, he'll hit .340 with 12 dingers.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

as if any of us needed another reason...

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

So...

Pick up Kottaras for next to nothin', play Luc at 1B & Maldonado at C most days. Have great roster flexibility around the C position. Release Overbay. Step 4: ???. Step 5: Profit.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

If that were to happen, George would need a new uniform number, again, since I don't see either Aramis or Jean making a change. Would that make him the first Brewer player to ever wear three different uniform numbers with the team?
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

He will be on his 5th team since the Brewers once he signs with someone new. He must be a terrible catcher, because he's a pretty good hitter/bench bat.
He's only caught 2 games so far, but he appears to be a professional catcher in handling the pitchers and blocking wild pitches. Not much of an arm.

4 for 8 at the plate so far, much better hitter than Cruz and a better band-aid for the position.

He will be on his 5th team since the Brewers once he signs with someone new. He must be a terrible catcher, because he's a pretty good hitter/bench bat.
He's only caught 2 games so far, but he appears to be a professional catcher in handling the pitchers and blocking wild pitches. Not much of an arm.

4 for 8 at the plate so far, much better hitter than Cruz and a better band-aid for the position.

I always liked the guy. He has pretty good power and gets on base.

I always liked the guy. He has pretty good power and gets on base.

He might be a better option than Overbay in a 1B platoon and an emergency catcher if need be.

Archived