Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-25 Mets (Wheeler) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

1992casey
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jesus I hope this works out. manager owes it to a SP - especially one who can comfortably toss 130 pitches - to let him finish what he started.

Can't really agree with this. A manager owes it to his team to give them the best possible chance of winning.

I was good with Yo to start the inning. Once the baserunner was on, why push it? Two lefties coming up and you just need one out. No need to push Yo and possibly put the game in jeopardy. Do what you need to do to get the out and let's win the game.

Ok, I Fing HATE stupid pitching. The first batter of the game you throw a fastball down the center of the plate that you KNOW the mets hitter is waiting to pull and he crushes it, THEN when a power bat comes up who's a real threat you throw a fastball down the center to him???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is unlike K-rod usually he's smarter than that and uses his off-speed pitches to fool batters early on. Now we have lost the lead. Great, thank you k-rod.....

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Verified Member
I think K-Rod is trying too hard not to walk anyone and as a result is giving up way too many HR. Seems like a trend the last two seasons in his stats. We don't mind a 4.0 BB/9, K-Rod, just stop giving up home runs...

Archived