Brewer Fanatic

What is the best way to use 'standing room only' tickets?

EAsports28

Hey, so I have a group of 10 tickets for the game on Saturday the 21st against the Giants, but all that was available was 'standing room only' tickets. I've never had those before, so I was looking for some advice on how to best utilize them.

For example, where are the best viewing areas to stand? How early do people start claiming the standing room only seats?

I imagine that it'll be a little more intense competition for places because of the potential significance of the game against SF, and any areas in home run territory will probably be extremely packed...

Thanks much guys, I appreciate any advice that can be given.

The best view in the place, according to many, is in the LF area right above the bullpen...people are often 3+ deep. There are similar areas in RCF as well, near the sofa for the "best seats in the house" promo.

Personally, I'd grab a table along the 1B side near the rail.

I like standing above the visiting bullpen, but whenever I've had standing room I try to get up behind the bleachers early and sit at those Miller Lite barstools...

I'd grab a table along the 1B side near the rail.

Those too.

I agree with "above the left field bleachers."

Back in June against the Cubs for the day game, a few friends and I drove out from Madison on a whim, bought Terrace Reserved seats but stood behind sections 237 and 238. My only complaint was the weather. The outfield panels were open and there was a wind tunnel that made the 80 degree day feel like 60.

We have horrible seats for Friday (behind the foul pole on the terrace level) but will just use our .300 level tickets you get for having a season ticket package. We try to save these for games like these.

EDIT: I should have said, .300 club passes.

I enjoyed the 3rd base line when I had SRO tickets, and I imagine 1st base line is roughly similar. The cool thing about those tickets is that you can move around and get several different views of the game for a cheap price.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I like standing above the visiting bullpen, but whenever I've had standing room I try to get up behind the bleachers early and sit at those Miller Lite barstools...

Do they still have those behind the LF bleachers?

We encountered a major power-tripping usher last year who insisted those stools/tables were only for people with bleacher tickets. When we asked why people with bleacher tickets would go all the way to the top behind the bleachers, he didn't have an answer and threatened to have us thrown out.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

You could use .300 club passes & sit on the patio & watch the game seated at the tables up there.

I like the standing area out in right field loge, very breezy & cool, but the infield is quite a ways off. lots if "interesting " folks congregate up there!

My fav spot to stand & watch is field level behind the plate. You get the same view as the founders suites!

If you hold off eating you could also get a table with a view at Fridays.

We encountered a major power-tripping usher last year who insisted those stools/tables were only for people with bleacher tickets. When we asked why people with bleacher tickets would go all the way to the top behind the bleachers, he didn't have an answer and threatened to have us thrown out.

Jeez, he sounds like Brewers19. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

on the second level in right, there are also stools and tables i believe

yup, there are. When I go early and sit in the Uecker line, I'll go up to those stools and sit..Best seats in the house when they only cost $1

Archived