Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-23 Reds (Leake) at Brewers (Lohse), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-1]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
So how many brewer pitchers have ever hit 100? Has Peralta? I've seen 98 for him but don't recall higher. Ax? Turnbow?

I think Axford, McClung, Turnbow, and Ben Sheets all hit 100. Maybe Cordero?

So how many brewer pitchers have ever hit 100? Has Peralta? I've seen 98 for him but don't recall higher. Ax? Turnbow?

Sheets? Really? I don't remember that...thought he was basically a 95 guy.

Verified Member

Sheets? Really? I don't remember that...thought he was basically a 95 guy.

2004-era Sheets was regularly sitting in the high-90s and I'm fairly positive he hit 100mph at least once. Filthiest pitcher in Brewers history (until the injuries came...)

Could Jeffress be the spark this bullpen needed? His stuff looked legit out there

Just wait till Henderson comes back....

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Was at the game today. As others said Jeffress was very impressive. I could see him as a future closer

Lohse was tremendous. His fastball & changeup deliveries are identical

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Archived