Brewer Fanatic

Uecker's MLB Network Special

Bikeage77

Yeah, we watched it. Very entertaining and well put together. Definitely a must watch for Brewers fans, even if you've heard many of the jokes many times.

I did learn about his "card game" he created back with the Cardinals. THAT story I had NOT heard of before.

After the show concluded, my wife and I both made an agreement that, when Bob passes on, whomever finds out about it first (if either of us even do, since we don't get on the internet that often at school) needs to not inform the other about it until we get home, lest we both break down and cry in front of students. Which would happen.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Will this be shown again at a later date? We don't the the MLB Network up here at UWGB but I do get it back home in FL and we'll be returning home in early August.
It surely will. I've watched it 3 times in the last week. It will certainly be aired many more times, especially on days with few games to report, and of course, in the off season.

BTW, I keep trying to catch the card game segment but tune in late every time so far!

Keep in mind that we can't use the board to share copies of copyrighted material. Per FFE:

Copies of copyrighted material (including television and radio broadcasts) cannot legally be distributed without the expressed written consent of their originators, so we cannot allow them to be sold, traded, or distributed here. Posts that ask about unauthorized copies of such material put Brewerfan.net at risk of cease-and-desist action by MLB or other copyright owners - so don't even bring up the topic.

Of course, directing people to the broadcast or helping them find legitimate copies is encouraged.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived