Brewer Fanatic

Jim Henderson has an alternate/retro/pinstripes version bobblehead

TURBO

Every photo I have seen had him in his home whites, but tonight on tv, BA and Rock had a pinstripes version.

BOOOOOOOOO! I am BOOing the Brewers promo department who just can't resist having more than one version of the bobbles.

Now the question is, will there be a 50/50 mix of the bobbles or will there be 40,000 of the white version, and 5,000 of the pinstripes, making it a true alternate?

*curses*

Anyone have any information on this?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Buddy of mine said it was a true retro. 5000 of the pinstripes, and the rest the white uniform. was told this by one of his co-workers, so it may not be accurate, but the only lead I have.

If that is the case, I'd much rather it be a 50/50 deal like a lot of last year's bobbles... Oh well.

It would be beyond easy to paint that thing yourself and call it an error.

No doubt, and is there any proof that is not what has happened here?

All you would have to do is get the regular head from a white uni bobble and paint it to match the pinstripe version...

Easy as pie.

So a bobble with a mixed-logo design has extra potential value? We have a Fielder bobble (from whatever year his bobble was topped with a crown) with a pinstripe uniform that has modern-style letters/numbers on the back.

I'm not particularly in the market for selling it. I always thought it was weird, but we didn't have any other bobble of that sort to compare it to.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Not to be a buzzkill Hawing, but all the pinstripe Fielders had that same style of numbers and lettering on the back. Kind of odd since the lettering on the front matched the style of uniform they were trying to portray, but not the back, which matched the current style.

Archived