Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-22 Reds (Bailey) at Brewers (Nelson), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3, Lucroy Walk-Off HR]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BA really let loose on that horrible HBP call. I've never heard him say stuff like that. It was great.

Just too bad it didn't happen to the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers. Then someone outside of Milwaukee might actually care too.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Cardinals are losing 6-2 to Tampa Bay. It would be so nice if our offense woke up and won this game.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

A high fastball is exactly what you should be throwing at someone trying to bunt. And he wasn't able to successfully bunt.

On a 3 ball count it's not. Ya let him bunt the dang ball and take the out. That's the proper pitch. He had 5 opportunities to do so. He didn't. Bad call or not it was bad pitching.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Cardinals are losing 6-2 to Tampa Bay. It would be so nice if our offense woke up and won this game.

...with Wainwright on the bump.

;)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I certainly trust Duke more than I trust Kintzler, yet it seems that in every tight spot, RR sends Kintzler in. And, more times than not, the outcome is not what we were hoping for.

Nice AB, Rickie. Come on, Brauny!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Great, 3-0, and Roenicke has him sit there with the bat on his shoulder. Ya, the former NL MVP swinging couldn't do anything for us, considering he's already homered and singled tonight.

Time for some Ryan Braun heroics!!!

Can't have heroics when you're being told to go for the walk.

Great, 3-0, and Roenicke has him sit there with the bat on his shoulder. Ya, the former NL MVP swinging couldn't do anything for us, considering he's already homered and singled tonight.

I'm just baffled as to how RR can get blamed for some of this stuff.

Do you really think he gave Rickie the green light and then told Braun to take?

I HIGHLY doubt that's the case. And having him come out of the dugout yelling doesn't do anything.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

what crap!

those last 2 strikes were very questionable, and not a word from our manager.

What good does that really do?

As soon as Braun starts arguing he needs to go out there and try to get ejected in place of Braun

Time for some Ryan Braun heroics!!!

Can't have heroics when you're being told to go for the walk.

Again, what would make you believe this to be the case? The 3-0 pitch was inside. We know Braun is having trouble with inside pitches so I would assume he decided to take there and it had nothing to do with RR.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Some of you are just silly. Plain old silly. Braun could've swung and should of. And arguing balls and strikes is so pointless. So, so pointless.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yep, not on Ron. As Bill said, Braun simply isn't comfortable hacking 3-0. And not going to do anything to go out arguing balls and strikes unless it's screwing us consistently. Hasn't been a good zone, but hasn't been against us all night.

So he should just sit in the dug out and say nothing, not try to protect his guys at all?

It is ok for a manager to show displeasure with the way things are going on occasion...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

what crap!

those last 2 strikes were very questionable, and not a word from our manager.

What good does that really do?

As soon as Braun starts arguing he needs to go out there and try to get ejected in place of Braun

Maybe show your players you have their backs. Same with hitters being HBP,

Archived