Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-21 Reds (Latos) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, you've gotta be kidding me if Mesoraco...ok, there we go.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Need to be careful here to Frazier.

http://bipolarhappens.com/bhblog/wp-content/uploads/It_s_Gonna_Be_Ok.jpg

That dog is so ugly he's cute. :)

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Wait, I thought Mesoraco got tossed? I'm amazed he's still in the game.

Same. I can't believe it. I thought initially he touched the ump but it appears he just pointed at him. He was allupinhisgrill, as the kids say.

Same. I can't believe it. I thought initially he touched the ump but it appears he just pointed at him. He was allupinhisgrill, as the kids say.

He was still barking at the home plate ump while he was in the dugout putting on his gear, too.

I was just about to type that Segura hasn't grounded out to short in a while. Nevermind.

Segura has a real gun, no doubt about it.

Crush one, Brauny!

The Brewers are a pretty good looking team which is why they will likely win the central. In the manager category however, RRR couldn't even get a date with Bryan Price's mom

I ran into Ron at the Outpost grocery store in Bayview in 2012, I believe. He had landed himself a pretty good looking wife. He's also a lot taller than I expected, but I suppose I mostly see him down in the dugout so he looks smaller.

After that happened I texted a few of my friends that I thought would care about my encounter. All of them except one texted back "TELL HIM TO CUT RANDY WOLF"

What were we talking about again?

Great, Smith comes in, throws one pitch, gives up a home run. And I guarantee Roenicke will just sit there staring out into space.

Edit: nope, Ron looks lucid. Good sign. :laughing

Archived