Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-20 Brewers (Gallardo) at Nationals (Gonzalez), 12:35 PM CDT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know in the end it doesn't matter who your wins are against as long as you have enough of them, but our record against teams over .500 is pretty pathetic (aside from the pirates, who do not count in my opinion). 23-27 with ten wins coming against the pirates.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

It would be really nice to get a win and a series win today, but it sure doesn't seem like it's in the cards. Today could be the first day of the season where we are not in first place at the end of the night.

Well I don't think that the caught stealing is on Weeks on that one actually. IMO RR should not be sending a guy in that situation when you already have one of the fastest guys in the league in scoring position at second. I know it could have potentially broken up the DP but it was a momentum changer.

Hindsight is 20/20 but if Weeks just lets Gomez steal and doesn't try to take 2nd that fly ball would have just given us the lead.......I seriously doubt that came from the bench.....Gomez got a big jump and ran on his own I would bet....Weeks doesn't have to go there

Archived