Brewer Fanatic

Jonathan Lucroy signing

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure if anyone else went to the Gomez signing at Piggly Wiggly in Hartland today... He was only signing pre-provided 8x10 photos. Normally that wouldnt bother me if it were actually advertised ahead of time. There were a lot of people there who were diaappointed to not be able to get their own items signed. The plus side was that it made the signing go really quick (I was close to 200 back and got through the line in 25-30 minutes)

I remember going to a free signing with Lucroy last year at an oil change place about 45 minutes after it started and there was nobody there besides my family and me. He signed anything and took as many pictures as you wanted, a lot has sure changed in one year.

I got Luc on a ball at Robert Haack Diamonds in Glendale in 2012. He was signing one item that day, but it was whatever you wanted. I think when he did the signing at the team store it was one item, but whatever you wanted. Not sure why this BBC signing is different.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I went to the BBC this morning. Got there at 8:30 and was 20-25 back in line. The bar opened at 9:00 at which poi t they gave out wrist bands for autographs. It was nice because it allowed my wife and I to have brunch instead of worrying about our spot in line. At about 10:15 a line started forming for the actual autographs. At 10:25 Lucroy strolled right through the bar (evidently having used the front door instead of the back door where they were waiting for him. Once we got upstairs where he was signing we found out he was signing any item. Between my wife and I we got a SS ROMLB and a provided photo signed. We also each got a picture with him as well as a joint picture with him. All told it was one of my better autograph experiences.

I was there also, and got there at 8:40. I was able to get a 2014 All Star ball done. The line moved pretty quickly considering all the photos. The line started to form right in front of me. The 2 girls that "started" the line didn't know they were doing it. The girls leaned up against the pool table, and then a family of 3 women went right next to them within a minute. The line just then started to form.

Got there about 8:15-8:30. As said, he signed anything people wanted him too. With the line being so short and the signing being close to my house I ran home to get an old Brewers jersey to get the front signed, but he wouldn't sign a second item until 12:15. Waited around until 12:15 to find out he would only take a picture. I wasn't going to complain, just wish they hadn't changed their tune, as by this point my wife had run out of patience and she was then pretty frustrated since she wanted to go home after we got through the line at 10:45. I think I will put this more on BBC than Lucroy.

Archived