Brewer Fanatic

The Brewers will win the division if...

I would like to preface my remarks with saying what a privilege it's been to be alive and a baseball fan during the career of the great Derek Jeter

Or as CBS said:

@CBSNews: Michael Jeter takes bow at his final All-Star game

They then said:

@CBSNews: Whoops, we meant to say DEREK Jeter takes bow at his final All-Star game http://t.co/csJROOgNWU

I always loved Mr. Noodle, but it is a little late to give him props as he died in 2003.

i'll say it, the three things the Brewers need to win the division are:

1.) the cardinals to lose more games

2.) the reds to lose more games

3.) the pirates to lose more games

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I would like to preface my remarks with saying what a privilege it's been to be alive and a baseball fan during the career of the great Derek Jeter

Now as to what the Brewers need to win the division, assuming the bullpen issues are addressed, Roenicke needs a quicker hook.

Wait....Derek Jeter is retiring?

- Gomez needs to continue what he did in the 1st half...otherwise we may need to acquire a cleanup bat.

- Need to add bench depth, whether that means by acquiring 1B and moving Reynolds/Overbay to full time bench or getting ourselves a couple pieces for bench bats.

Archived