Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-15 All Star Game: NL (Wainwright) at AL (Hernandez), 7:00 PM CDT [AL 5, NL 3]

1992casey
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wainwright is terrible. Overrated. kershaw anybody?

All Lucroy's fault. See @BestFansStLouis on Twitter.

I don't even have to see that to know that St Louis fans would think it's Lucroy's fault.

The Cardinal Way.

I checked out the gateway red birds IGT and someone actually posted that Luc should catch the whole game. Nobody blaming him for the first inning. They had a field day with the Gomez at bat though.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

The Cardinal Way.

I checked out the gateway red birds IGT and someone actually posted that Luc should catch the whole game. Nobody blaming him for the first inning. They had a field day with the Gomez at bat though.

Which they should have. It was hilarious.

And also Harold "I know everything" Reynolds??

He just suggested the Rockies would think about trading Tulowitzki...really? Absurd, and even if it wasn't it's certainly not the time or place.

Thanks a lot Mike Matheny starting Wainwright over the best picture in basebal (Kershaw). Also putting all the brewers low in the order

. Jackass!!!

Probably where they belonged, but if they want to get a chip on their shoulder in the second half over imagined slights that's perfectly fine by me. ;)

He just suggested the Rockies would think about trading Tulowitzki...really? Absurd, and even if it wasn't it's certainly not the time or place.

Price for Tulo would be too high for Crew, but Morneau would look pretty good at 1B.

Archived