Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-11 Cardinals (Kelly) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6]

Khrush sure has looked great compared to the first month or so - especially his eye at the plate.

He really has turned it around since the first month of the season. And that's one of the reasons I am hopeful that Jean Segura will turn it around, too. You have to believe seeing Khris turn it around will give him some hope. I don't know if it's something Khris did on his own. I will hope that Jerry Narron had something to do with it so he can take the same approach with Jean.

Now would be a great time for Jean to get a hit. Give us a lead, and give Jean a mental boost.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or not. I swear that the Brewer broadcast team could just take tape of one Segura at bat, and show it every time up. Outside of the shortstop being different, the end result always seems to be the same.

One thing I seem to remember Jean doing a lot last year was hitting the ball to the opposite field. Can somebody point me to a site that would show his spray chart for 2013? I don't know if Baseball Reference tracks where the balls are hit under splits, but I would love to see it represented graphically. Because I think that's been one of Jean's biggest faults this season.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I don't like using Will Smith here. This is his 49th game pitched already. I think he needs a few days off, but what do I know? :laughing

Cardinals own Gallardo.

Gomez will steal 7 bases tonight.

Cards win 7-6.

That is the first reply from the Cards IGT... Hope he's not psychic.

I don't know, I think I might be willing to lose this game to see Gomey steal 7 bases.

Khrush sure has looked great compared to the first month or so - especially his eye at the plate.

He really has turned it around since the first month of the season. And that's one of the reasons I am hopeful that Jean Segura will turn it around, too. You have to believe seeing Khris turn it around will give him some hope. I don't know if it's something Khris did on his own. I will hope that Jerry Narron had something to do with it so he can take the same approach with Jean.

Now would be a great time for Jean to get a hit. Give us a lead, and give Jean a mental boost.

The difference between Davis and Segura is that after that 1st month, Davis began taking more pitches that were out of the strike zone. Having a good batting eye. Segura just doesn't have a clue right now how to lay off anything and make pitchers throw him strikes in the actual strike zone

Is "Rock" and idiot? "One reason he may bunt is to stay out of the force out"?? How about just to move the guy to scoring position?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived