Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-11 Cardinals (Kelly) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6]

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can Melvin leave Wooten and Kintzler up so long when they've been ineffective for so long? I don't get that at all.

Before tonight, Wooten had given up 10 runs this year in 33 appearances. Half of those runs came in one game. 5 runs in 32 appearances.

How can Melvin leave Wooten and Kintzler up so long when they've been ineffective for so long? I don't get that at all.

Before tonight, Wooten had given up 10 runs this year in 33 appearances. Half of those runs came in one game. 5 runs in 32 appearances.

Yep - Rock mentioned that. Wooten's been pretty good. Kintzler has not - I continue to be shocked as they put him into important situations.

And? Kintzler?

Another game where the bats go silent after the first inning or two. Well, at least they bothered to show up at all.

The bats needs to wake up but 6 runs should win you the game against a Cardinal team that doesn't hit to many HR's

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Another game where the bats go silent after the first inning or two. Well, at least they bothered to show up at all.

The bats needs to wake up but 6 runs should win you the game against a Cardinal team that doesn't hit to many HR's

Exactly. Run distribution doesn't matter. 6 runs is 6 runs. When you score them is less important than the fact that you scored 6 runs against a team that doesn't have a very potent offense. This should have been in the bag.

Kinztler has no stats whatsoever that give a reason to keep him on the roster. 32.1Ip 42Hits...too many 8BBs(okay) 17Ks? for a RP that's sad, 13inherited runners/7scored. 5.2Fip and over 1.5Whip.... He serves no purpose to remain on the roster and should be gone yesterday

Kinztler has no stats whatsoever that give a reason to keep him on the roster. 32.1Ip 42Hits...too many 8BBs(okay) 17Ks? for a RP that's sad, 13inherited runners/7scored. 5.2Fip and over 1.5Whip.... He serves no purpose to remain on the roster and should be gone yesterday

here he is.....

Just turned the game on (tv at least) and wanted to say that I really like these uni tops. I agree with an earlier poster that the gold underarm isn't great and it makes them look like spring training jerseys but overall they are sharp.

As far as the actual game goes, I can't believe this team can get much more frustrating right now. They were overachieving early in the season, but the level that they are underachieving now is even more remarkable.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Hi everybody.

Ok, Brauny is on. Let's get him home, and retake the lead!!!

Krush, make the pitcher throw strikes!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Oof, that was a bad pitch to swing at.

By the way, is this the first time these unis have been worn? I don't recall ever seeing them before.

Come on, Logan. Another triple would be beautiful here!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived