Brewer Fanatic

Molina down and out (8-12 weeks, w/torn thumb ligament)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sucks. I was hoping he would play but play very poorly. I really didn't want Lucroy to play much in the All-Star game either. I would rather he rested.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Woohoo!!!! The Cards are sinking ship!!! Gotta love it!!!

That's just asking for bad karma dude.

someone delete that post before we are struck down. it might've happened already but i dont want to take any chances.

Woohoo!!!! The Cards are sinking ship!!! Gotta love it!!!

That's just asking for bad karma dude.

someone delete that post before we are struck down. it might've happened already but i dont want to take any chances.

Especially since we're about to get swept by the Philadelphia Over-50 Wooden Bat League All Star team.

I'm sorry to hear it, I don't buy the, "bad karma for posting that" routine, but I do prefer to see the best players playing at the highest level.

Best to Molina on his rehab - Brewers fans have been through this a million times.

I would use a .gif of him making that god-awful crying eyes thing he did to us in the playoffs a couple of seasons ago, but that image draws up so much rage within that I just can't do it.

What is .gif?

Anyway, this is terrible for the Cards right now, but if they manage to make it to the post season he will be rested and very dangerous. Nobody knows how Tony Cruz will play when suiting up every day, but if he can bat .260 and curtail the Martinez/Shelby Miller wild pitch caravan we might still get a wild card.

I can assure you that there will be lots of tears in their Budweiser beers tonight at Busch Stadium. I don't know the nature of the BP/Hamilton injuries (or Baily for that matter) but without them the Cubbies they finally beat the Reds.

This is a window that the Pirates and Brewers could slide right through.

I'm sorry to hear it, I don't buy the, "bad karma for posting that" routine, but I do prefer to see the best players playing at the highest level.

Best to Molina on his rehab - Brewers fans have been through this a million times.

I didn't either until Greinke got hurt playing basketball.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I would use a .gif of him making that god-awful crying eyes thing he did to us in the playoffs a couple of seasons ago, but that image draws up so much rage within that I just can't do it.

I would like to see this. I don't remember it.

I remember the .gif that's already been posted in this thread very well.

I would like to see this. I don't remember it.

I remember the .gif that's already been posted in this thread very well.

I'm not going to go hunting for it - it bothers me that much - but he did it the entire playoffs. Though, he did it with impunity against the Brewers. He took his fists up to his eyes and made a face like he was crying, while simultaneously rotating his fists to simulate tears.

He is, by far, my least favorite player, non-Jeter division.

Verified Member

I think it was this? (He doesn't do a very good job of it)

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/744995/MolinaEyes.gif.opt_medium.gif

IIRC, T-Plush had called them the "crying birds" on Twitter.

I fully expect Cruz and whatever other scrub the Cardinals put back there to single-handedly produce more runs than the entire Brewers lineup this weekend. After that, they will probably bring Pierzynski in and he will roll back the clock 10 years.

Archived