Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-10 Phillies (Buchanan) at Brewers (Garza), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-1; led 1-0 after 7]

hawing
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The icing on the cake will be a no hitter for a loss. Can see it now.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yadi out 8-12 weeks with a torn thumb ligament. Luc will get the nod for the ASG

I really don't care about baseball edict, I'm happy as hell about this. Anything to weaken the Cards and their righteous indignation thrills me.

What are you even talking about? Please don't explain either...

[sarcasm]He's clearly the eternal optimist. I know it's tough given the fact that we're having such a terrible season, but he's trying his best![/sarcasm]

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Ugh i think Ueck just jinxed it

Block and Hamilton were talking about this on the radio the other day, and I have to agree with BLock. He's like "you know, I can understand the guys in the dugout not talking about it near the pitcher, not wanting to amp him up or whatever, but the idea that someone in a radio booth or message board or somewhere saying a word can influence the events on the field....that's just dumb" (Obviously paraphrasing, but that's the gist of what he said)

And I agree with him.

I know it's one of baseball's little 'isms'...but it's a stupid one.

Ugh i think Ueck just jinxed it

Block and Hamilton were talking about this on the radio the other day, and I have to agree with BLock. He's like "you know, I can understand the guys in the dugout not talking about it near the pitcher, not wanting to amp him up or whatever, but the idea that someone in a radio booth or message board or somewhere saying a word can influence the events on the field....that's just dumb" (Obviously paraphrasing, but that's the gist of what he said)

And I agree with him.

I know it's one of baseball's little 'isms'...but it's a stupid one.

Couldn't agree more. I also think it's stupid to stay away from the pitcher during the game. I get not talking about it, but why change your normal routine 5-6 innings into the game?

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Archived