Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-08 Phillies (Kendrick) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-7]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was perfect technique, too, wasn't it? They didn't have any chance to get him.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

It feels like the team is just dying for that one big hit. We've gotten a bunch of guys on lately, but just seemingly can't push anyone across the plate.

Just how everything is going. Hit's an absolute rocket....for an out.

Aargh. I thought off the bat that would find the gap.

Ok Luc. This is your forte.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

It feels like the team is just dying for that one big hit. We've gotten a bunch of guys on lately, but just seemingly can't push anyone across the plate.

Just how everything is going. Hit's an absolute rocket....for an out.

Exactly. Can't come up with the big clutch hit when they need it.

Darn, we really needed that.

It's so frustrating that it makes me want to absolutely scream. 13 hits in the game, yet we're 1-7 with RISP. And it's seemingly been like this for 10 games now.

And the Cardinals and Reds both win in walk-off fashion. Those teams are closing in on us in a hurry.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
It's so frustrating that it makes me want to absolutely scream. 13 hits in the game, yet we're 1-7 with RISP. And it's seemingly been like this for 10 games now.

And the Cardinals and Reds both win in walk-off fashion. Those teams are closing in on us in a hurry.

We have been assured that this division race is, in fact, over. Don't even worry about those teams.

Reds just won. Cardinals won their game. We've got to find a way in the ninth.

Ramirez

Davis

Overbay

They've got to do it.

Braun not available to pinch hit.

We have been assured that this division race is, in fact, over. Don't even worry about those teams.

LOL. This actually made me laugh quite a bit. I've gotten into this conversation with said poster numerous times already.

That was perfect technique, too, wasn't it? They didn't have any chance to get him.

Yeah, it seems like he's always running out of the box when trying to bunt, then pushes it foul/too hard. I think the off-speed pitch helped him a bit, but hopefully he realizes he doesn't need a jump start. If he just stays back and makes an above average bunt, he's fast enough to beat that out.

LOL. This actually made me laugh quite a bit. I've gotten into this conversation with said poster numerous times already.

I blocked that clown - my bf.net experience has gone up exponentially.

Reds just won. Cardinals won their game. .

This is what's driving me nuts. Not that we're playing bad baseball right now, but NOBODY ELSE THAT WE NEED TO LOSE IS LOOOOOOSING!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

The way I like to look at it, keep winning, and it won't matter what the rest of the teams in our division are doing.

Archived