Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-08 Phillies (Kendrick) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-7]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't the discussion on infield shifts/positioning and stat screens behind it be worthwhile before a game, where they aren't trying to juggle between the game going on? Would be a better pregame presentation than Davey stammering away.

Because fans need to be infuriated at least once a game by trying to watch runs being scored on a small window while there's some boring pointless interview going on.

Segura is painful to watch swing. Just no power, lunges/off balance, ick. Just ick.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Had both Peralta and Ryu going in fantasy baseball tonight. lol.

Oh yeah? I've got you beat. I had Peralta, Ryu and Teheran going tonight.

Combined, their line tonight: 9 IP, 28 hits, 19 earned runs

Edit: oh, and to top it off, my offense is 3 for 21 tonight. Home runs by Springer and Rizzo are all I have to smile about tonight.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Had both Peralta and Ryu going in fantasy baseball tonight. lol.

Oh yeah? I've got you beat. I had Peralta, Ryu and Teheran going tonight.

Combined, their line tonight: 9 IP, 28 hits, 19 earned runs

Edit: oh, and to top it off, my offense is 3 for 21 tonight. Home runs by Springer and Rizzo are all I have to smile about tonight.

This is why I quit playing fantasy baseball. Having fantasy nights like that on top of watching a Brewer game like this was ruining baseball for me.

You may run like Mays...

Someone e-mail Anderson and let him know runs are NOT, in fact, at an 'all time low'.

Thinking every fly ball is going out only to have it not even make the warning track has diminished his perception.

I'm only moderately surprised the Brewers are going to lose this game after a 5-run first, with how things have been going lately.

So, you can close the book on Wily (thank God).

This is why I quit playing fantasy baseball. Having fantasy nights like that on top of watching a Brewer game like this was ruining baseball for me.

I'm starting to understand. I'm getting an ulcer. :angry

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I hate being negative, but I'm simply dumbfounded by how bad this team is. Forget the record, this was a series I figured we could sweep, or at least win 3 out of 4. After seeing these first two games, I don't know how we avoid getting swept.

I've watched a lot of bad Packer and Brewer teams in my life. But I've never seen a Brewer or Packer team in the position this team was a week ago, and just completely piss their season away. This team has quit. And I'm disgusted by the performances this team is putting forward.

Archived