Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-08 Phillies (Kendrick) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-7]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that feels good. Thank you overbay. Now i would like one of these crappy monsoon storms to hit me.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
That was crushed.. also, patience by Rami and Davis to load the bases was nice.

Considering those 2 guys don't walk a lot......yeah.

It's like these Major League Baseball Players have suddenly figured out 'not swinging at balls in the dirt' can be productive.

I'm in upstate NY, and there are some Brewer fans around here. In that case, many of them became fans because of Prince/Braun and/or the retro logo (best logo ever).

I think those comments about Gomez are right on.

You may run like Mays...

Much better approach by the Crew tonight. I know we all rip RR (me included) because on the surface it doesn't appear that he holds players accountable. It could be that he took care of some things behind closed doors. Something is obviously different tonight and RR could be the reason.

Much better approach by the Crew tonight. I know we all rip RR (me included) because on the surface it doesn't appear that he holds players accountable. It could be that he took care of some things behind closed doors. Something is obviously different tonight and RR could be the reason.

Or because Kendrick is horrible...

Sophia is getting better in more ways than one

She looks especially hot tonight, was thinking the same thing...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

that feels good. Thank you overbay. Now i would like one of these crappy monsoon storms to hit me.

You mean a weak dust storm and some sprinkles?

Currently in sahuarita so we get the rain that gives phoenix the dust. They have been getting hammered on all sides of me the last week

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Or because Kendrick is horrible...

Agreed but the approach over the last 10 days or so has been pretty bad by the hitters. It just seems much better so far tonight.

Archived