Brewer Fanatic

Prince Fielder Bares all....

and since he is out for the year he will be earning his paycheck going down a new pole they have built for prince in center field. If you hit it off of prince it's only a double
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Huh...I feel bad for him. He gets himself into better shape and his string of playing every game(160 on average over 8 years) and then he deals with a serious neck injury.

And he's getting absolutely TRASHED in Texas. One article said that he was THEE reason for the Rangers failing this season and many are calling for Daniels to get fired over this move.

He had what sounds like an asymptomatic neck injury that is somewhat common and it became symptomatic. Though it's also apparently difficult to understand exactly when that happened as he is said to have started losing strength in it while in Detroit.

I still believe he's going to come back and be a very productive player for the Rangers. A .280/.400/.525 type guy who can still hit 40 in TX.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

After watching his violent swing for years, it doesn't surprise me that he has spinal issues.

I wish I wouldn't have looked at his magazine cover. That was a mistake.

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything the first time, but really? Why? I'm secure enough to look at a guy and not give it a second thought. He's not a fat guy, he's a thick guy. It wasn't full nudity, and it was hardly something you don't see regularly unless you're not very engaged in social media, TV or well....the outside world. It's a picture of a guy covered up. I'm just not sure why you'd be so traumatized by it that you'd comment twice.

And I don't believe this has anything to do with his violent swings. I believe this is a fairly common genetic issue that many people have doesn't become symptomatic until later on, or in many cases ever. That is if I understand it correctly. But he's hardly the only guy who swings the bat hard. Hell, my aunt had the same surgery and she was 50 and never played a sport in her life and I have a similar issue and have played sports my entire life and have never experienced any issues with it.

After watching his violent swing for years, it doesn't surprise me that he has spinal issues.

Ok, I wasn't going to say anything the first time, but really? Why? I'm secure enough to look at a guy and not give it a second thought. He's not a fat guy, he's a thick guy. It wasn't full nudity, and it was hardly something you don't see regularly unless you're not very engaged in social media, TV or well....the outside world. It's a picture of a guy covered up. I'm just not sure why you'd be so traumatized by it that you'd comment twice.

And I don't believe this has anything to do with his violent swings. I believe this is a fairly common genetic issue that many people have doesn't become symptomatic until later on, or in many cases ever. That is if I understand it correctly. But he's hardly the only guy who swings the bat hard. Hell, my aunt had the same surgery and she was 50 and never played a sport in her life and I have a similar issue and have played sports my entire life and have never experienced any issues with it.

I'm just messing around. I just personally find tattoos hideous. Otherwise I would love looking at Prince Fielder nude.

I'm just messing around. I just personally find tattoos hideous. Otherwise I would love looking at Prince Fielder nude.

What about on the suggested pole at ranger stadium?

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I looked. I looped with Narveson one day and he proclaimed Fielder has a six pack...Certainly appears like he's 10lbs or 15lbs away from honestly having them. I'm surprised by his physique, I didn't think he was as solid and am surprised. In a good way, since I enjoyed Fielder as a Brewer.

It's weird to me that this is getting so much press, I don't remember so much press for any past stars that did the body issue. Most of the press seems to be "hey, a big guy is nearly naked, we're not saying that's funny, we're just implying it's gross and funny". Obnoxious.

I say kudos to Prince, dude is a brickhouse.

It's weird to me that this is getting so much press, I don't remember so much press for any past stars that did the body issue. Most of the press seems to be "hey, a big guy is nearly naked, we're not saying that's funny, we're just implying it's gross and funny". Obnoxious.

The body issue always gets big press. Usually because of some female athlete that poses "naked" for it.

I heard on WSSP this morning that Fielder actually approached ESPN about being in this issue.
Oh I believe that. I've known people that once tattoo'ed become prone to showing them off. For example, my two favorite female comedians, Margrette Cho and Geneane Garofollo BOTH started rolling their sleeves up on stage after being tatted. Before that I was unaware that they even HAD arms.

Here is a more interesting photo from the 2011 issue of that magazine.

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/7030506/image/10/alicia-sacramone-bodies-want-2011

I have no idea who this athlete is!

Good for Prince. If I looked like that I'd be proud of myself.

How easy would it be for a guy of his build to baloon up and be 310 or 320? I think he should be proud of his physique as well. Dude is built like a tank. I imagine it's taken a lot of work to keep his weight down and even drop some weight coming into this year.

I do have to say, and this is a little off topic, he always annoyed the hell outta me with his "hold me back," type of confrontations. Those where he would start yelling only when there were guys there to hold him back, would never do anything. Kinda like stomping over to the Dodgers dugout. But I digress.

One guy who would be impressive in here is Gomez. He's built. Rickie would as well as he's built like a big NFL RB, but he's not as cut up as he used to be.

The body issue always gets big press. Usually because of some female athlete that poses "naked" for it.

You mean like Hilary Knight of the US Womens hockey team also of the Badgers womens hockey team?

NSFW?

Archived