Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-07 Phillies (Hamels) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice hit and of course we get a guy thrown out. He froze on the liner and still ran to 3b. So dumb.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Why can't we ever have a ballsy manager who doesn't kiss his players' wounds and tell them everything will be all right?

Oh, phnxcrew, I just want you to know I am laughing my a-- off right now. I look at your avatar, and I get this mental picture of Hodor standing in the dugout, incapable of saying anything, of course, but "Hodor!", and how incredibly frustrated he must be with the Brewer offense right now.

Hodor's smashing bats, and throwing helmets, just walking up and down the line yelling "Hodor! Hodor!"

:laughing

The version of hodor that is controlled by bran that breaks people's necks? Yes that works haha

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Oh my God, Jeff Bianchi did something good!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Segura freezes on the line drive but still goes to 3rd. Idiot

sedar was waiving him over in segura's defense. Bad coaching IMO

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

The version of hodor that is controlled by bran that breaks people's necks? Yes that works haha

Can we put him in the cleanup spot?

Wow, Bianchi is 6 for 12 in his career with the bases loaded?!

Come on Braun, how I would love to see you pull a bomb into the left field seats. It's been so long.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Well Gomez has come back to earth. He will be hitting .260 very soon
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

BA still has no idea where any fly ball is going.

I had sort of forgot about this, but have been noticing it more lately. It seems like even the commentators are pressing and hoping everything is leaving the yard.

My back hurts watching Braun out there. Gotta think that Schafer will be out there soon.

Same here. I've gotta tell ya, before I had back problems, I never really understood how debilitating a bad back could be. Now I get it, and I don't know how some of these guys with bad backs are able to go out there and play at all.

A lot is said about Braun, but you can't say he doesn't put his everything into his game. There's no way he should be out there. But he knows how important these games are, and he's out there playing through the pain.

RRR will comment in his presser how Marco's stuff was "kinda off" but he got out of a bases loaded jam so hes "our guy" going forward

Why can't we ever have a ballsy manager who doesn't kiss his players' wounds and tell them everything will be all right?

Because Ryan Braun got Ken Macha fired.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived