Brewer Fanatic

2014-07-07 Phillies (Hamels) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know how bad you're playing when the only thing being discussed is the grass

The grass does look pretty immaculate though.

maybe the grass can grow high enough to stop the bombs estrada gives up

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

If Estrada gets thru 6 and only gives up 3 runs for a quality start, will RR praise him after the game?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If Estrada gets thru 6 and only gives up 3 runs for a quality start, will RR praise him after the game?

He probably would, but I doubt he even touches the 6th inning. Nearing 100 pitches already.

That said, despite the 3 runs being a smallish margin, he completely took the momentum away before the Brewers even got a chance to swing it. Unacceptable.

you can thank your third basemen there marco. Now as stated previously throw yourself over the wall
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I know Estrada is stinky but last time I checked we can't win ball games scoring 0 (zero) runs. Offense has been just as stinky lately.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

RRR will comment in his presser how Marco's stuff was "kinda off" but he got out of a bases loaded jam so hes "our guy" going forward

Why can't we ever have a ballsy manager who doesn't kiss his players' wounds and tell them everything will be all right?

Why can't we ever have a ballsy manager who doesn't kiss his players' wounds and tell them everything will be all right?

Oh, phnxcrew, I just want you to know I am laughing my a-- off right now. I look at your avatar, and I get this mental picture of Hodor standing in the dugout, incapable of saying anything, of course, but "Hodor!", and how incredibly frustrated he must be with the Brewer offense right now.

Hodor's smashing bats, and throwing helmets, just walking up and down the line yelling "Hodor! Hodor!"

:laughing

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived