Brewer Fanatic

County Stadium Seats - Value?

madgrad

A quick internet search had me seeing those diamond box seats selling for around $300 per single seat, without the feet. As a pair with seat feet? It'd say fair value would be over $600. The diamond box seats were rare.

That being said, I don't know the current market for these.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

to me, those are not County Stadium seats. They were put in for the last 10 years or so of the ballpark's existence.

I have 2 sets of seats from County Stadium. One pair is the red seats, designating "box seats." The other is an original green wood set from the '50s. They probably have lead paint on them but, oh well!

[Yes, there is a hint of snobbiness in my opening line, but with a great big wink of my eye, as well. Those were the "rich people" seats. Red and, especially, green seats were for the common man.]

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

No idea on the value but would think the value and demand would be more if they didn't have the horrible logo on the seats. If I bought county stadium seats would buy the newer red or green seats before those seats.

I would worry about the vinyl covering on those seats. Maybe it's not a big deal--they were made to be outdoors--but once one of them cracks or tears, or is punctured, then what do you do?

Those are quite rare--you can find lots of the green wooden ones (I have two pair), but I don't remember seeing this style for sale in recent memory.

Well I appreciate all the info. I was never really interested in County Stadium seats, but I received these as a gift and am excited to make room for these in a sports bar someday. For insurance reasons I wanted to place a value on them, and now have a better idea. Just curious, anybody want to share a pic of their seats?

I have a pair of Miller Park seats I got from the rummage sale a few years back. My uncle bought his season ticket seats from County and has offered em to me. I just haven't picked em up yet. Mostly no place to put them as of right now.

• 9 months later...

Archived