4 vs NYM

3 @ TB

14 home

11 away

25 total

85th All-Star Game

NL vs AL

I'll say 14-11 and the NL wins the ASG.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Brewers will go 25-0. Conversely, the Cardinals will go 0-25.

In all reality, though.

Toronto 1-1

Cincy 2-1

Philly 3-1

STL 3-0

Wash 1-2

Cincy 2-1

Mets 3- 1

Tampa 2-1

17-8. Yeah, it's optimistic. But it seems that everything is falling the Brewers way.

Predict the Brewers Record in July

2 @ TOR

3 @ CIN

4 vs PHI

3 vs STL

3 @ WAS

3 vs CIN

4 vs NYM

3 @ TB

14 home

11 away

25 total

85th All-Star Game

NL vs AL

I'll say 14-11 and the NL wins the ASG.

Brutal month for the Brewers and it is not going to get easier next month. The two series against the Reds scare me. The Brewers could go 0 - 6 against the Reds in July unless the Brewers find some offense at 1B and SS. It would be nice if either Reynolds or Segura wake up and start hitting but if they do not I don't see the Brewers having a good month.

My prediction:

12 - 13

2 @ TOR 0-2

3 @ CIN 1-2

4 vs PHI 3-1

3 vs STL 1-2

3 @ WAS 1-2

3 vs CIN 0-3

4 vs NYM 3-1

3 @ TB 3-0

AL Wins the All Star game with Jeter winning the MVP (I think I am going to be sick).

2 @ TOR 1-1

3 @ CIN 1-2

4 vs PHI 3-1

3 vs STL 1-2

3 @ WAS 1-2

3 vs CIN 2-1

4 vs NYM 3-1

3 @ TB 2-1

14-11 is my guess. I'll just take another winning month. It'd be a step closer to a playoff spot.

AL wins all star game 4-2.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

2 @ TOR 0-2

3 @ CIN 2-1

4 vs PHI 3-1

3 vs STL 1-2

3 @ WAS 1-2

3 vs CIN 2-1

4 vs NYM 3-1

3 @ TB 3-0

NL Wins the All Star Game off a Lucroy Grand Slam.

15-10

That would be awesome! That would be the best prediction of all time. Seriously.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

This is going to be the month the Brewers get tested. The Reds are charging hard (and were 2 - 5 vs. them this year) and we have 6 games vs. the Reds this month. Could be the month we either separate, or things get really interesting.

12 - 13, and I think things are going to tighten up in the division.

Enough, but not a ton of division games. If the Brewers keep winning at a .600 clip then we are probably up 10 games on eveyone in the division. That said I think they dial it back this month and hit 13-12 with the NL winning on a walk-off pinch hit from Lucroy after Matheny has otherwise completely emptied his bench.

Predict the Brewers Record in July

1-1 @ TOR

1-2 @ CIN

3-1vs PHI

2-1 vs STL

2-1@ WAS

2-1 vs CIN

3-1 vs NYM

1-2 @ TB

85th All-Star Game

NL vs AL

So that adds up to....15-10

Nelson will join the Rotation after the AS Break which helps propel to a strong run to end the month

AS game prediction. Jose Abreu hits 2HRs with 5RBI leading the AL to victory 8-5

While I agree the month is tough I think the Rotation is tinkered after the AS break giving Lohse #1 and Peralta #2 Gallardo 3, Garza 4 and Nelson 5. I like the Garza/Nelson/Lohse matchup then vs. the Reds. And the Mets series following Peralta/Gallardo/Garza/Nelson

Depending on the Price situation I assume we get to face him in Game 1 of that series and Guys like Archer/Cobb/Odorizzi I'm going to guess we get dominated by one of them via that we make a 4+ERA guy look like Cy Young game to end the month on a losing series.

Of course, if Price is moved by then we go 2-1 vs Tam and go 16-9 for the month.

13-12

AL Wins the All-Star Game when an in-play bunt pop-up bounces off Yadier Molina's head and out of play for a ground rule double.

:laughing

The Mets, Philly and especially the Rays are having a hard time winning so I like our chances with them. They are playing like the Cubs this year so don't be surprised if we sweep. I'll wager there could be more Brewer fans at Tropicana field than Rays' fans. If we can split with ST, Wash and Cincy I'll be happy with that. Fortunately we'll be facing ST and Cincy at Miller Park.

I see one of two possibilities. Either the Brew Crew continues their hot/lucky streak and get some breaks with some key injuries to the opposing team and go 14-11 or we will have a few key injuries (lohse, gogo, luc) and go 11-14....NL wins in a landside, but nary a hit for any Brewer due to Matheny pulling our stars early

2 @ TOR 1-1

3 @ CIN 1-2

4 vs PHI 3-1

3 vs STL 2-1

3 @ WAS 1-2

3 vs CIN 2-1

4 vs NYM 2-2

3 @ TB 3-0

15-10 wouldn't be too bad of a month. They gotta find a way to start winning against Cincinnati.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

2 @ TOR 1-1

3 @ CIN 1-2

4 vs PHI 3-1

3 vs STL 2-1

3 @ WAS 1-2

3 vs CIN 2-1

4 vs NYM 2-2

3 @ TB 3-0

15-10 wouldn't be too bad of a month. They gotta find a way to start winning against Cincinnati.

Especially since Cincy is getting hot. The Brewers are not set up well for a one game winner take all type playoff game. Who would you even start? Lohse I guess?

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

2 @ TOR 2-0

3 @ CIN 1-2

4 vs PHI 3-1

3 vs STL 2-1

3 @ WAS 1-2

3 vs CIN 2-1

4 vs NYM 3-1

3 @ TB 3-0 (How about we acquire Price and start him against Tampa?)

17-8

NL wins the All-Star Game 10-4 w/ little contribution from the Brewers. Gomez double and run scored.

Archived