Brewer Fanatic

Scoreboard Watching

You know, typically we use the IGT for this discussion. :)
Even when your game is over? Or near over?

Pretty much, yeah. You can probably even create a thread in that forum for "other games" if you wanted.

Anyway I'm scared about the Dodgers series (whenever that is).

You know, typically we use the IGT for this discussion. :)
Even when your game is over? Or near over?

Pretty much, yeah. You can probably even create a thread in that forum for "other games" if you wanted.

Anyway I'm scared about the Dodgers series (whenever that is).

Thanks for the info. And yes, they are dangerous.

If we face Kershaw and Peralta pitches for us then we will sweep that series. Same if we don't face Kershaw.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

If we face Kershaw and Peralta pitches for us then we will sweep that series. Same if we don't face Kershaw.

Lol. Makes sense.

I had to re-read that about 5 times to make sure I typed that properly. Lol... Anyways, anybody that questions the Brewers right now is ridiculous. The Brewers can win any series and beat anybody. They are on pace for something like 98-99 wins. They will go on another winning streak or two and IMO this will be the Best Brewers season in franchise history. I'm expecting over 100 wins, and a 10+ games lead at the end on whose ever in second place. I've never been this confident about this team ever. I'm thinking WS in June!

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Lol. Makes sense.

I had to re-read that about 5 times to make sure I typed that properly. Lol... Anyways, anybody that questions the Brewers right now is ridiculous. The Brewers can win any series and beat anybody. They are on pace for something like 98-99 wins. They will go on another winning streak or two and IMO this will be the Best Brewers season in franchise history. I'm expecting over 100 wins, and a 10+ games lead at the end on whose ever in second place. I've never been this confident about this team ever. I'm thinking WS in June!

You do know that if the wheels fall off this thing, the rest if us will track you down and beat you, yes?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Lol. Makes sense.

Lol... Anyways, anybody that questions the Brewers right now is ridiculous.

You know, it's totally ok to have an opinion, and it's great to be upbeat, but when you say things like this, you just come off as a troll.

Nottso,

The wheels wont fall off.

It is these types of straight blanket statements where you act like you know everything that's absurd.

You are also the same guy that said the race would be over by the end of May. I'm sure you said something about the Reds having no chance as well. Being optimistic is fine, but you seem to take it to a different level.

The Reds scare the crap out of me! They are too good to be this bad... In the end, I think they may have something to say about this division.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived