Brewer Fanatic

#LockinLuc all-star voting attack ad against Yadier Molina

sargennm

Next time we face the Cardinals, Luc is unfortunately going to take a fastball in the ribs. That being said, this commercial is pretty good.

I doubt that. It's all in good fun. Players don't take this kind of stuff as seriously as some fans do.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I'll tell you what, the Brewers marketing and social media team has got to be the best in baseball. WCWW was just picked up by one of the guys from the actual Wang Chung band. Deadspin has picked up on the All-Star ads. Hank the Dog was all over the place in the pre-season. They actually post GOOD things to Facebook, unlike the Bucks, who during the NBA playoffs would make posts about former Bucks in the games.

The Brewers really know what they're doing.

I imagine that at some point tonight this is going to be a very amusing feed of BFIB reactions:

i find it funny how many refer to it as "bush stadium". what a bunch of morans.

Also, the picture on the twitter feed is of a lady playing a game on an iPad...best fans irony.

I imagine that at some point tonight this is going to be a very amusing feed of BFIB reactions:

i find it funny how many refer to it as "bush stadium". what a bunch of morans.

Nicely done

http://capitolfax.com/wp-content/morans.jpg

As far as all-star voting attack-ads go, this is my all-time favorite:

The Lucroy one is nice, and obviously done by official folks, but it's not really a Yadier Molina attack ad without some umpire spitting and cursing.

I'll tell you what, the Brewers marketing and social media team has got to be the best in baseball. WCWW was just picked up by one of the guys from the actual Wang Chung band. Deadspin has picked up on the All-Star ads. Hank the Dog was all over the place in the pre-season. They actually post GOOD things to Facebook, unlike the Bucks, who during the NBA playoffs would make posts about former Bucks in the games.

The Brewers really know what they're doing.

Amen to this. Even just the production quality of their TV spots this season has seemed really impressive to me.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Between this, Hank the Dog, and the music video earlier, the PR team for the team keeps hitting home runs. I don't know if they got a new PR director or a new agency doing their work, but they need to give him/her a raise.

There are some unhappy St. Louis Classy fans out there.

Yeah. And humorless. I live down here and other than a few close friends, I don't even engage in baseball talk. Everything people say here about the organization and their fans is very, very true for the most part.

There are some unhappy St. Louis Classy fans out there.

Yeah. And humorless. I live down here and other than a few close friends, I don't even engage in baseball talk. Everything people say on this board about the organization and their fans is very, very true for the most part.

Archived