Brewer Fanatic

Questions about .300 Club passes

adambr2

Okay, something I've been a little confused about, and I would be very grateful for a little more information on, are the .300 club passes. Sometimes I'll go on E-Bay and see .300 club passes for sale for games, usually for very cheap. It will specify that it is not a ticket, but recommends buying cheap seats and sitting in the .300 club.

Is the .300 club an entirely large area with seating, or is it a group of seats, or what? Is it usually pretty crowded, or is it a real good place to watch the game?

Thanks for any answers that anyone can provide! I was thinking of picking up some passes for some game, buying some Bernie's terrace seats, and maybe watching from the .300 club, but I just wanted to see how good of an option this is.

The .300 club is a fine dining restaurant with a couple hundred seats on a series of tiers overlooking the outfield. Its fairly expensive dining, more pricey than TGIF for instance. You can watch the game through the windows or on tv monitors overhead. Make reservations ahead of time to dine here!

There is also a seperate bar which seats maybe 100 additional people. Can watch the game from here also. There is a kind of lounge area off the bar that has comfy leather chairs & tv's where you can sit & chat & sip your favorite beverage.

Couple years back the .300 club patio was added. This is the outside area where they serve sausages & cashews & chips. Seats maybe a hundred. A bit less pricey than the formal dining area. I think this is the best spot to watch the game from.

You can hang in any of these areas for the entire game.

That .300 club pass gets you up to the .300 club only. You need a club ticket to sit in any club seats. You also need a ticket to get into the ball park.

Couple pics of the .300 club:

images4.fotopic.net/?iid=...&nostamp=1

images1.fotopic.net/?iid=...&nostamp=1

That bar has tables and food as well, and it's not that overly expensive. You could have a standing room only ticket and watch the game in the bar area(through glass windows) or sit outside. if you want to be guaranteed a spot to sit, you better get there about an hour before the game starts, however.

I think what the original poster was referring to are 300 club passes that allow you to get onto the 300 club level. You can also enter the stadium with these passes through a special entrance to avoid any lines if you wish.

As a 20 game season ticket holder, we get 300 club passes with our tickets (even though we are in Section 217). I don't really get it. The only time we use them is for the rare games where there is a backup to get in the stadium, then we go in the 300 club entrance. Other than that I don't see the attraction. It's a nice carpeted hallway with a bar. That's it. Doesn't really thrill me. I never ventured over to the .300 club resturaunt, but as mentioned, even if you have .300 club passes, you can't get a seat at the resturant without a reservation.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I think what the original poster was referring to are 300 club passes that allow you to get onto the 300 club level.

No, he's talking about the 300 club pass, which only gives you access into the bar and restaurant. You need a ticket to a seat on the .300 level to get into the concourse area of the .300 level, which has it's own bar. I believe that if you buy a season ticket package for the .300 level, you get a pass to the 300 club for every ticket you have. Other season ticket holders who paid for their tickets early enough (pre-Chistmas, or there abouts) get a few guest passes to the 300 club.

Thanks much for all the info, guys. Maybe I'll try it out sometime. I'm gathering that I don't need a club seat to access the club, but rather just a club pass -- but then I only have access to the bar and restaurant up there, which might not be entirely practical for watching the game.

I'm gathering that I don't need a club seat to access the club, but rather just a club pass

Correct. The entrance to the .300 Club is outside of the club seat doors.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

but then I only have access to the bar and restaurant up there, which might not be entirely practical for watching the game.

Provided you get there early enough to get a seat, they are very practical. The outside seats are just above section 232 and you can get a small table or just a chair out there.

As a 20 game season ticket holder, we get 300 club passes with our tickets (even though we are in Section 217)

I have had full season tickets in the 102-104 area ever since the place opened. I was told I could not get a 300 club pass without paying the $500 since I "have too much of a discount on your seats." I do get 4 tickets a year to a game they select to sit in the 3rd level. I didn't like it this year. Not once did I see a waiter (which was supposed to be one of the attractions) and when I stood when the bases were loaded late in the game I was yelled at by the people in the boxes to sit back down.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Do you pay for your season ticket package in full early enough to get the added benefits? I split a 20 game package with a friend that was paid off in December or January. We received something like 10 guest passes to the .300 club. I bought another 20 game package in May but got no .300 club tickets. Talk to your ticket agent if you want the full scoop.

EDIT: What about this:

Quote:
COMPLIMENTARY .300 CLUB MEMBERSHIP ($500 value) Full-Season Seat Holders with 2 or more seats on the Field, loge or Club level receive access to this exclusive club.

LINK

Unless you are on the terrace level, you should be good to go.

Archived