Brewer Fanatic

Pinehurst #2 and other Golf observations

JohnBriggs12

Now that the slumber of the US Open is over, I have a few comments.

What a joke Pinehurst #2 was!. I'm so tired of commentators telling me that turning the rough into one big sandy patch of weeds was such a bright idea. It looked awful in HD. I can't imagine it inspired too many viewers to want to take up the game. What a joke. Kudos to Johnny Miller for criticizing the "turtle-back" greens, but he didn't go far enough. He will be missed on future Open telecasts. Joe Buck and Greg Norman next year?? Ugh!

Kaymer played great but the more he wins, the more golf loses. Nice fellow, but no charisma at all.

Kudos to Johnny Miller for criticizing the "turtle-back" greens, but he didn't go far enough. He will be missed on future Open telecasts. Joe Buck and Greg Norman next year?? Ugh!

Well, I guess that's it for me watching the US Open in the future. Always liked Greg Norman but Joe Buck? THAT Joe Buck?!?

No. Thank. You.

Archived