Brewer Fanatic

Mike McCarthy's Autograph

Dmiles23
I've been working on getting a Packers helmet signed by the 2010 Super Bowl Team. I've been pretty successful so far, as I'm just missing a few of the players. But I would like to add Mike McCarthy to the helmet, but haven't had any luck. Does anyone have any hints on a good place to get McCarthy's autograph? Thanks in advance.

I've been working on getting a Packers helmet signed by the 2010 Super Bowl Team. I've been pretty successful so far, as I'm just missing a few of the players. But I would like to add Mike McCarthy to the helmet, but haven't had any luck. Does anyone have any hints on a good place to get McCarthy's autograph? Thanks in advance.

How have you been getting them...sending to fan mail addresses? I've always wanted to get a helmet or jersey signed but didn't know where to even begin (aside from the chance encounter at a game or taking off work to go to TC).

How have you been getting them...sending to fan mail addresses? I've always wanted to get a helmet or jersey signed but didn't know where to even begin (aside from the chance encounter at a game or taking off work to go to TC).

I have gotten a majority of them at mini camps, OTS, or training camp.

Funny, I've been working on the same thing. Tried to snag Raji at the Jordy Nelson softball game but no dice. I'm missing Rodgers and Woodson, too, but I have no idea how to get those two (particularly Woodson) without parting with a small fortune.

Unfortunately, I don't have any advice on McCarthy. I haven't seen him available at any of the practices I've been to.

NAP-

Yeah, I was lucky to get Woodson shortly after the Super Bowl. He's REALLY tough. The big names that I still need are Driver, Bulaga, and Cullen Jenkins. I'm running out of space on my helmet, and I'd REALLY like to find a way to get McCarthy before it's completely full. Previous Packers coaches have been easy to get, but McCarthy does not park with the team... so I'm out of ideas.

Archived