Brewer Fanatic

Kendrys Morales to the Twins

sauveb

Ok. Well, Mark Reynolds or bust!

Not exactly. They could be shooting much higher than Morales like I said in the trade rumors thread.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Not exactly. They could be shooting much higher than Morales like I said in the trade rumors thread.

Like who? It's not like Chris Davis or Joey Votto is going to be available.

This doesn't break my heart. Roughly $7.5 million for essentially half a year of Morales is pretty rich for my blood. I don't think he's that much of an upgrade over Reynolds. I'd prefer they wait things out and evaluate their needs/see who's available next month. A lot could change in six weeks.

Michael Cuddyer or Adam LaRoche would be nice pickups. Although Cuddyer is obviously far more likely to be available than LaRoche. At least they can both play defense as well, unlike Morales.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Living near Baltimore I hear plenty on the O's and a few days ago they mentioned possibly using Davis as a trade chip if they are out of it come July. I am in no way saying that they will trade him and he will be our 1B come August, but just passing along what I heard.

This doesn't break my heart. Roughly $7.5 million for essentially half a year of Morales is pretty rich for my blood. I don't think he's that much of an upgrade over Reynolds. I'd prefer they wait things out and evaluate their needs/see who's available next month. A lot could change in six weeks.

The non-multi year deal aspect would be appealing. While 7.5 for the rest of the year is pricey, i'd prefer that over trading any sort of quality prospect at the deadline for a firstbaseman.

Archived