Brewer Fanatic

TTM Guys, Wanna go in on a Harvey list?

Bikeage77

About two weeks ago I renewed my membership to Sportscollectors.net. About a week later I realized I shoulda just got the Harvey list.

I don't know much about it, but I know at least one member here has got it in the past. Is it a mailed list? Is it available online? I believe that lists are sold per sport. I've got enough cards of players that sign through the Harvey List addresses but aren't available on SC.net that I meant to get it, just forgot when my SC.net membership ran out. The Harvey List is something like 50 bucks a year opposed to the 15.

Anyone interestd in going in on a year membership and split the fees equally?

I think the Harvey List is a little on the pricey side to be worthwhile for me, but would you recommend sportscollectors.net in general? I haven't done much autograph seeking lately (mostly due to the time commitment required) so I was considering subscriptions to sportscollectors.net as well as sportsgraphing.com. Essentially I'd like to seek autographs "smarter" (i.e. more time efficiently and moreso from the comfort of my own home, whether that be TTM or gaining knowledge for a better in person success rate) and not just spend countless hours going after autographs like I have in the past. I have never bought a subscription to an autograph website and wanted to get some others' opinions. I know sportscollectors.net is mostly TTM and sportsgraphing.com is moreso for in-person, but does anyone have any experience with any of these?

I agree on Sportscollectors.net it pays itself off withing 3-5 sigs as if you were to buy them off say eBay. I figured if 3-4 people wanted to go in on Harvey, it'd be 15 a person and we'd all have access to it with a mutually shared user name/password.

BSC, you had harvey list a few years ago. Is it an online list, or is it mailed to you? Having it online makes sense to share it. Mailed, not so much (also probably annoying in general in this day)

hmmmm, I guess I'll have to look into it next year. I can make copies for free at school, but school is out in a week. Prolly wouldn't be able to get it in that time, and who knows how many pages it would be anyway.

Oh well.

Archived