Brewer Fanatic

Golf Question - Caddie Programs

Menotti80

I am trying to compile a list of golf courses/country clubs that have caddie programs in SE Wisconsin. My son currently is a caddie at Bluemound CC in Wauwatosa.

We are looking to move out of the city, and I can't find a list of courses that have caddie programs. He is 13 (if that makes a difference)

Does anyone know of other courses? I know of Westmoor and that's about it. Thanks in advance!

My son has been caddying for 3 years at Merrill Hills in Waukesha. Last year they were purchased (or merged?) with Legends which controls Brandybrook and Bristlecone (which I'm assuming also have caddies). Have not really noticed a big change in the caddie program because of this.

Edit: Should add also that one of the nice things about the program at Merrill hills is that you fill out your availability online and then you are generally notified a day or two before the job (and asked to confirm your availability). So, you don't go to the course and wait for caddie job. Although, maybe this is how it is everywhere now.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• 9 months later...

Well, He's too young to become a Whistling Straits/Blackwolf caddie and that's not in SE WI but for future caddie thoughts, consider that and or Erin Hills.

As to SE caddie jobs, you probably need to go place to place. You find a golf course in your area, and find their website, see if they have a caddie program. The types he must be able to caddie at must be private clubs so there can't be a whole lot to choose from. Sorry to miss this by 11months but maybe suggestion helps for 2015.

Archived