Brewer Fanatic

County Stadium Blue padded seat - $200 OBO - SOLD

Offering a county stadium blue padded seat for sale. $200 or best offer.

Looking to sell -- my dad bought it when County Stadium was torn down and he passed away a few weeks ago - even though I'm a big baseball fan I was only 10 when the stadium was torn down so I don't really have much attachment to the seat. I would rather have someone who would really want it and use it and that has fond memories of county stadium to have it.

I can meet in the Milwaukee area for drop off, also will be headed to Madison in a few weeks so I could drop off anywhere between Milwaukee and Madison as well. Further, for any of those living way up north I will be headed all the way up to Vilas County in July so if you live up north and near hwy 51 I could drop it off there as well.

see my ebay listing for a picture - and note the 20% off I'm willing to give a fellow brewerfan.net member!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221453350658

EDITED 6/14/2014 - Chair has been sold!

Archived