Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-30 Cubs (Wood) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-5]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been such a joy to watch tonight!

Offense is a great thing to have, I can only hope that ARam will contribute for a lengthy period of time before his next visit to the DL...

:tongue

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

This has been such a joy to watch tonight!

Offense is a great thing to have, I can only hope that ARam will contribute for a lengthy period of time before his next visit to the DL...

Second that. I like hitting, stealing and bang bang plays at the plate. Pitching duels bore.

If we can't throw Wang in this debacle, he truly has no business taking up a roster spot. Isn't this the exact situation you use the guy?

If we can't throw Wang in this debacle, he truly has no business taking up a roster spot. Isn't this the exact situation you use the guy?

3 innings prolly too much to ask, but sure hope they try for 2

OK....both games are blowouts. (yawn) I'm heading out.

FWI...word has it that Oscar Tavares was told to pack his bags and is headed for St Louis. After all the hype I'm very curious.

I've got him on 3 fantasy teams, just waiting...................I too am curious.

OK....both games are blowouts. (yawn) I'm heading out.

FWI...word has it that Oscar Tavares was told to pack his bags and is headed for St Louis. After all the hype I'm very curious.

I've got him on 3 fantasy teams, just waiting...................I too am curious.

Then we will both be watching. ;)

It seems that any ball that's put in play off of Wang manages to fall in for a hit. He's been hit hard, but he's given up a bunch of soft hits so far this year, including right there.

Really Ron? He's given up one hit and you get Thornburg up? Seriously? We're up 8 runs...

Castillo...way to hustle there. He should have beaten that easily unless he got hurt. If it were my team, I'd bench him. 8 run deficit or not, there's no excuse to not run out a grounder - and he would have made it.

Why on earth have Thornburg warming up with an 8 run lead in the 8th? What a waste.

If this game were to even sniff getting close, you'd have plenty of opportunity to get someone loose.

add to the list of stupid things RRR does. He makes a double switch to obviously allow Wang to pitch multiple innings. Then he warms up Thornburg after first batter faced? I'd give Wang 4runs before I warmed someone else up...Maybe even 5.

going to add: I'm following Gamecast's location and he's worked from belt high or lower this entire outing thus far.

Castillo...way to hustle there. He should have beaten that easily unless he got hurt. If it were my team, I'd bench him. 8 run deficit or not, there's no excuse to not run out a grounder - and he would have made it.

I agree, can't believe he stayed in the game.

Archived