Brewer Fanatic

Stich N Pitch

Bikeage77

Anyone going that will have an extra Stich N Pitch. I kinda dropped the ball this year. I used to get tickets through my rep, but didn't get a 10 pack this year. I tried buying them from the ticket office and they wouldn't let me. I then went online and didn't wanna pay the 15 bucks extra (or more) and figured I'd call the box office. Then I forgot.

Lemme know, I may have an older Stich N Pitch available (not the Chorizo) to trade. Or I can buy one off you.

Thanks.

The times I've bought them at the stadium you have to go around to the actual Brewers front office on the other side of the ball park. The receptionist pages someone and they come down with the form to fill out.

$40 shipped is a great price. The 2 tickets I bought were 27.00 each plus all their ridiculous fees. Ended up paying about $34 each ticket, so getting one for $40 shipped doesn't leave much profit for the seller.

My extra is already spoken for so I can't help anyone out... I wish I had gotten 4 tickets just to have a couple on hand for trading.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I won one off ebay tonight for 45 shipped. Which isn't terrible I guess. Had I gone to the game, I'm sure I woulda bought food or something...I usually like to take some friends who have watched our pets, or done other favors, and then they let me keep the bobbles. Oh well, next year. (This is the only set of these I'll be collecting)

Archived