Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-28 Orioles (Norris) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

Yes! Nice double play ball. Now we can rest easier!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers win! And we take the series 2 games to 1!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I was at the game tonight and it was sparse but fun. I often think Roenicke is going to put in Thornburg in situations, and then he puts in Kintzler instead. I wonder why that is. Kintzler hasn't been all that good since he came back from the DL.

I want an answer before the next game on what they heck is going on with Thornburg. He was lights out in April.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Wow. Watching the replay and in brauns second ab, after the first pitch ball, a lady is heard clearly saying come on blue, remember hes a cheater! I just shake my head at some people.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Community Moderator
Great series win. I too am glad to be done with the O's. They have a dangerous lineup. Our offense is looking good right now and it's a lot of fun to watch. If we could ever put it all together at the same time, we would be pretty amazing. Until then, it seems we have to screw something up (pitching, defense, running bases, hitting). Oh well, keeps it interesting.

God, Gomez is hitting .323? Wow.

And he probably won't be an All-Star starter.

I suspect a lot of that is because of that brawl in Pittsburgh. He isn't exactly loved by other teams' fans. I'll be surprised if we get more than one guy in that game. Nobody outside of Crew fans know any of our guys outside of Gomez and Braun for all of the wrong reasons. :(

Outside of Milwaukee, I don't think Gomez is very well liked... Kind of like Nyjer Morgan a couple years ago, guys like them, with their attitudes, are only going to be loved by the home team fans.

I know this for 100% sure, if Gomez was a Cardinal, or on another team, I'd probably hate the guy. He comes off as cocky, there is no getting around it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Gomez won't get voted in, but I can't see how he doesn't make the all-star team as a reserve. The numbers speak for himself. K-Rod has to be an all-start right now too I would imagine. That might be it though unless Braun somehow holds on to a spot - which would be stunning.

Wow. Watching the replay and in brauns second ab, after the first pitch ball, a lady is heard clearly saying come on blue, remember hes a cheater! I just shake my head at some people.

So obviously an Orioles fan....clearly not remembering that Nelson Cruz got busted too huh?

So obviously an Orioles fan....clearly not remembering that Nelson Cruz got busted too huh?

exactly

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Yes, the others in this get a pass by fans but Braun is Public Enemy #1. :rolleyes

Archived