Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-28 Orioles (Norris) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-3]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleeping Kintzler. Can this guy ever make it through an outing without giving up a run??
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

/face palm Just great.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Ok, I'm a little extra cranky this week because there was no Game of Thrones on Sunday. But I don't think my ire is misplaced. Kintzler has been just awful lately. When Schroeder said that Kintzler has been pitching well lately, I had to laugh.

Really?

Here you go, gentlemen, please advance 90 feet.

Ok, I'm a little extra cranky this week because there was no Game of Thrones on Sunday. But I don't think my ire is misplaced. Kintzler has been just awful lately. When Schroeder said that Kintzler has been pitching well lately, I had to laugh.

Yeah, what was up with that?

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Please God. One more strike.

Well his game log seems to make it look that way. but it's said how is he doing on inherited runners?

1ER in his last 8 appearances over 6 2/3 innings. 5 hits 1BB.

......hodor

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Well his game log seems to make it look that way. but it's said how is he doing on inherited runners?

1ER in his last 8 appearances over 6 2/3 innings. 5 hits 1BB.

He's had a total of 6 inherited runners all season, with 2 coming in to score. It's just that 4 of the inherited runners & both that were allowed to score were on May 22d & 23d.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Another run or two here would be really nice! Wake up, offense.

Probably because of Memorial Day weekend.

There was your inside heat, brewcrewdue80!

Nice but it's supposed to be thrown at Cruz...Davis has been a easy K machine this series for our pitching.

Beggars can't be choosers! ;)

It was just funny & the first thought that popped in my head after Davis had to bail.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Who can we hire to work with our hitters on bunting?

Archived