Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-27 Orioles (Chen) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6, 10 innings, on Gallardo's walkoff 2B]

Wait, no Schafer? Falu who?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It always seems to be Reynolds up with one out and a runner on third. And he can never just hit the fly ball.

Wait, no Schafer? Falu who?

Another entry for next year's iteration of the "Where are they now?" thread. Out of baseball or independent ball is the only question.

"Versatile utility man Falu".

Oh, joy.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Great, game on the line, bases loaded, we bring up a guy that nobody has ever heard of to hit a nice soft roller to second base.

Just shoot me, please.

Pulled Schafer back when the lefty came in.. RR's brilliance in action!

You want Schafer hitting against a lefty???

Pulled Schafer back when the lefty came in.. RR's brilliance in action!

You want Schafer hitting against a lefty???

That was half sarcasm. RR CAN do things smart when it doesn't matter anymore.

Well it's good thing they have Machado to play 3rd otherwise the Brewers take the lead there. Ohh how I wish we had a legit 3B prospect anywhere near Milwaukee.

No kidding, even their stud 3b prospects can't play 3rd. Braun and Gamel..

I'm not disagreeing with your point here, but that wasn't that great of a play by Machado, it was more or less right at him. Pretty much any MLB 3b is going to catch that ball.

Two days in a row we load the bases in the 8th inning with 1 out, neither time can we score a single run. It's just so infuriating. I'm still fuming from leaving Garza in and that inning just didn't help. Let's at least keep this at one here.

Regardless of how hard he hit that we have to be the worst team in baseball with a runner on third and less than 2 outs. So frustrating..

Actually, compared to the rest of the NL, the Brewers have a significantly better BA, SLG, and OPS than average. A bit lower than the average when it comes to runs per AB (82% vs 77% if I'm remembering it right).

Kind of funny... Up 5-0 and there was 2 pages... Blow a five run lead and the thread explodes to 9

Yeah, not so much that we blew it, but HOW we blew it that prompted people to want to come here and vent. At least it did for me.

Archived