Brewer Fanatic

2014-05-27 Orioles (Chen) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6, 10 innings, on Gallardo's walkoff 2B]

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun hit an opposite field HR in Atlanta, snuck one over the wall in the corner. He really hasn't been pulling the ball that well, which I think is sucking away his power. He's hitting gaps, but he seems to be altering his swing quite a bit.

Come on Brewers, we gotta find a way to win this game, this really could be a season killer after yesterday's debacle.

Lol well I don't know if it would be a season killer this early. It would certainly suck though

No bunting, come on now. Jesus.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I'm on MLB.tv, but on the Roku. No issues for me at all. I always power cycle the Roku before I watch a game.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Braun hit an opposite field HR in Atlanta, snuck one over the wall in the corner. He really hasn't been pulling the ball that well, which I think is sucking away his power. He's hitting gaps, but he seems to be altering his swing quite a bit.

Come on Brewers, we gotta find a way to win this game, this really could be a season killer after yesterday's debacle.

Lol well I don't know if it would be a season killer this early. It would certainly suck though

I guess in my mind, I'm waiting for the bottom to fall out on this team, as I still have my doubts as to how good they really are. They've played really mediocre the last 2 weeks or so, and having back to back super tough losses could be what breaks our backs so to speak.

I agree in that he shouldn't have bunted in that AB, but that was a pretty poor AB by Gomez.

Not a place to bunt here, but this is where situational hitting is so critical to plating late inning runs - gomez should be good enough to finish his AB with nothing worse than Lucroy over at 3rd and 1 man out.

instead, he hits a comebacker to the pitcher...

God, I hate seeing us not being able to move the runner to third there.

Wow, walking Gennett here? I know the lefty/righty splits and this sets up the DP, but putting the go ahead run on with only 1 out in the 8th? Pretty interesting. This seems like a spot where Davis will either connect with one for a 3 run bomb or strike out on three pitches, lol.

Come on, Klutch, Krush one out!

Come on Khris, don't need a home run. Just get the runner home.

Archived